Senior Business Consultant
Senior Business Consultant
Our client is a worldwide leader in finance and asset management software. They have delivered solutions for improving loan and lease management for nearly 30 years. 300 customer sites in 40 countries are using company’s solutions today to help manage front-to-back lending, leasing, real estate asset, and fleet management portfolios. They are currently seeking a Senior Business Consultant to be responsible for supporting the implementation and smooth integration of the software for their clients.
A typical implementation project is a complex process which takes between 6-24 months.
During that time, the Senior Business Consultant will help understand the specific needs of a Client and translate these into application’s functionalities. The consultant is involved in all of the implementation phases, from requirement definition to the go-live of the project, including the configuration and testing of the system.
- Participates/structures requirement sessions to collect project requirements from the Client
- Seeks ways to address clients’ business requirements within capabilities of the software
- Defines scope of business requirements to be addressed in implementation of the software at client site
- Develops functional specifications and system design specifications for client engagements
- Keep an open-line of communication with other project streams (technical, integration, Data conversion, reporting…) – Collaboration is key.
- Configures the system to match Client requirements
- Tests the software based on Client requirements
- Advises on implementation options, risks, costs vs. benefits, impact on other business processes and system priorities
Required Skills :
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree
- Significant experience working with the financial services industry
- Minimum 4 years’ experience with software implementation projects
- Knowledge on SDLC (software development life cycle) and
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Visio
- Excellent verbal, written & presentation communication
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Team player with excellent customer service; you like to add value
- Interpersonal skills, you work in an International environment, therefore you need to have these
- Strong analytical skills
- PL/SQL is a +
- French is a +, as it is a French company of origin
- Fluent in English, naturally
- Business consultants must have a multi-cultural state-of-mind as company’s teams and its clients are comprised of resources from Europe, US, South-America, Middle East, and Asia Pacific
- Travel required
+31 (0) 6 15 84 09 95
This document is confidential and may be protected by legal privilege. Do not disclose, distribute, or copy it without the agreement TOP JOB