Junior Business Consultant Banking
Junior Business Consultant
Our client is a worldwide leader in finance and asset management software. They have delivered solutions for improving loan and lease management for nearly 30 years. 300 customer sites in 40 countries are using company’s solutions today to help manage front-to-back lending, leasing, real estate asset, and fleet management portfolios. They are currently seeking a Junior Business Consultant to be responsible for supporting the implementation and smooth integration of the software for their clients.
- Understanding client business requirements and advising on options to meet these with the software;
- Participating in workshops at client sites to complete requirement analysis based on client process flows and standard software functionalities;
- Executing configuration within the software to support business products, processes and organization of the client;
- Participating in test definition and effort including application and integration testing;
- Providing ongoing support and training to ensure client expectations are exceeded.
We are looking for a creative, “out of the box” problem-solver with strong quantitative analysis skills and the ability to quickly understand client business issues and data challenges.
The qualified candidate will get trained on company’s software and join one of our implementation teams under the supervision of a Senior Consultant. He/she will possess
above average quantitative analysis skills along with a good sense of professional/organizational judgment. Experience with software implementation in financial services industry is a strong benefit. Regardless of the area(s) of study as an undergraduate, a strong track record of top-level performance, both professionally and in college, is required.
Required Skills :
- BS/BA in Business/Finance/Engineering;
- Knowledge in finance domain (leasing, lending, asset management);
- Excellent verbal/written communication
- Presentation capabilities are you competence;
- You know Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint more than average
- Like to work in a international team
- Excellent customer service skills, you like to add value
- Analytical thinking mind!
- Organizational skills, that is your nature
- Desire to learn and grow at a rapid pace
- Fluent in English, naturally
- French is a + as it is a French company of origin
- Knowledge on SDLC (software development life cycle)
- Basic PL/SQL knowledge
- Business consultants must have a multi-cultural state-of-mind as company’s teams and its clients are comprised of resources from Europe, US, South-America, Middle East, and Asia
- Travel required, to lots of places, that is what you like as well
This position provides the ideal candidate with the opportunity to advance his / her career in international setting and dynamic- technical-entrepreneurial-innovative environment.
- We foresee trainings available throughout the entire career;
- Clearly defined growth possibilities on multiple national and international exciting projects;
- A well-deserved salary, a company car, fuel card, extended insurance coverage and more
+31 (0) 6 15 84 09 95
This document is confidential and may be protected by legal privilege. Do not disclose, distribute, or copy it without the agreement TOP JOB