Senior Consultant - CASSBS
SENIOR CONSULTANT (M/F)
Cassiopae, a Sopra Banking Software company, is a global leader in finance and asset management software. We have been helping businesses reduce operating costs, cost of ownership, and risk for over 25 years. Today, 500 customer sites on 5 continents are using Cassiopae solutions to help manage their front-to-back lending, leasing, real estate asset, and fleet management portfolios. We provide solutions that business and IT can agree on and a network of 500 experienced professionals and partners worldwide.
Our client is looking to recruit Senior Consultants to be responsible for the integration of its software applications at their clients.
- Implement complex business applications in Leasing, Lending and Asset Management domain
- Configure the application software to the client needs (parameterization)
- Work in highly self-organized teams that strive to build quality solutions and provide business value
- Work closely with consulting team in the Business Domain and with technical staff members who develop customized softwares.
- 2-4 years delivery experience on commercial application development.
- Experience including analysis, design and implementation of large scale custom built object-oriented applications
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies, Kanban and Scrum
- Intuitive sense of good software architecture
- Knowledge of test driven development and continuous integration
- PL/SQL knowledge
- A strong and assured communicator and presenter, who can gain personal credibility with clients. Is able to work in a diplomatic and professional manner in order to achieve client trust and confidence
- Our client’s employees have a multi-cultural state-of-mind as the teams and are comprised of resources from Europe, North Africa and Asia Pacific.
- An attractive salary, with usual fringe benefits in a high-tech environment.
- Many career development perspectives
- This role will require frequent travel.